"Cool Your Greens" Smoothie

Anyone who follows my IG feed (button on the right people), or reads my blog, will know that one way to tell I am home is an influx of smoothies. And today it was a green, creamy creation. I have had avocado in smoothies from cafés in Newcastle before, and couldn't wait to replicate this when I got home to my blender. Another ingredient I adore in my summer-time drinks is mint. Combine this with whatever else was floating around in my fridge, and I came up with this "Cool Your Greens" smoothie: creamy, refreshing, sweet, and the perfect reason to get out of bed in the morning. It's suitable for all of you vegans out there too, depending on what kind of milk you choose to use. You also have the fats from the avocado to keep you fuller for longer; I had this post morning workout and it saw me through until lunch time...


Ingredients


Method

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,