Bean & Vegetable Chilli

 
Since recently going off of red meat and chicken (disclaimer: I still eat fish, and this probably won't be forever etc. etc.- just until I can stomach other meat again. I have no idea how this happened because I was huge chicken fan as well) I constantly get the "but we can't eat that now....*accusing look*" when it comes to certain meals. It has been much easier for me to cook for myself, and occasionally have a fishy family meal together. However, chilli was one of my favourite dishes back when we all ate the same thing- and it still can be.
Vegetarian chilli is every bit as tasty as its meat counterpart, and a hell of a lot more colourful. Even my carnivore little brother ate this and didn't complain- too much.
 
 
Ingredients (serves 5)
 
 
Method
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Simple Tropical Salsa
 
Finely chop all of the ingredients, and mix together. Now you have a super quick and refreshing salsa to serve with your chilli!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,