Dark Chocolate, Pear & Ginger Muffins

Dark chocolate, pear, and ginger. Do I really need to say anything more? Okay, muffins.

If that isn't enough these delicious muffins (for anyone who's counting) contain just 144kcal each, and 0.7g of saturated fat. They are sweet and rich and slightly spiced. They contain no added refined sugar, and don't use any hard to find ingredients. You can pick every single one up at any supermarket. I feel like these will be PERFECT in autumn their little kick of spice and fruity richness.

These muffins vanished over the course of about two days. My health-o-phobe brother (who wont eat vegetarian, sugar-free etc., wholemeal is pushing it, and usually ignores my "healthy" baking full stop) has actually eaten the majority of these. At least four or five. So they definitely passed the taste test with flying colours.

You all know I'm not one for super long introductions (I skip them myself when reading blog posts for a recipe), so I hope that you all enjoy this recipe, and tag me in any pictures over on IG (https://instagram.com/healthy_not_hungry/)...



Ingredients (Makes 12)

Method

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,