15 Of My Favourite Feelings

We all have little feelings we love- whether we realise it or not. Those moments that just make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I saw this as a tag video by the fabulous Essie Button over on YouTube, and decided that I would let you guys know my favourite 15 feelings...

  1. Getting into bed after either a long day, or a night out. Particular nice if the sheets are fresh on that day.
  2. The first bite of your favourite meal, at your favourite restaurant.
  3. A hot bath or shower when you've been out in the cold all day.
  4. Holding a hot cup of tea, in a cup/ mug you love.
  5. When the house is empty and I can pretend I own it, and live alone. Peaceful meal, watching something I like in my pjs, reading, and a good night's sleep. Plus walking around in my underwear. We all do it.
  6. When you see a trailer for a TV series/ film you've been waiting for your entire life. The Great British Bake Off, and The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2, I'm looking at you.
  7. Finding one of those rare books that you become very emotionally involved in (no, I'm not talking Fault in Our Stars- I'm an English student, and talking Garden of Evening Mists).
  8. Walking to uni on an autumn morning, when the air smells cold, crisp, and refreshing. Everything seems to be sparkly and a little too bright.
  9. Being able to have a good browse in a shop- with no one interrupting you, or nagging you to hurry up.
  10. Taking pride in something I've made. Particularly if it's food, and I can distribute it to other people.
  11. Walking around barefoot, or in socks if I must (or it is really cold inside)
  12. When you finally find people you absolutely love and genuinely look forward to seeing, and actually sit and think "wow, I never knew people like this existed".
  13. When my space is clean, organised, and tidy- and I know where everything is. Sounds really boring, but it's so satisfying.
  14. When something clicks in your mind. E.g. figuring out what will happen/is happening in a book plotline, or finding the perfect words to use in a poem/piece of writing that you're working on.
  15. Taking my makeup off at the end of the day/night- or in the early hours of the morning...

Labels: , , , , ,