Yoghurt Baked Oatmeal?! (Peach, Blueberry & Ginger)

Yeah, you read that right- yoghurt baked oatmeal. For those days when you want a moist and sweet baked oatmeal- that's also incredibly light and fluffy. I usually use banana in my baked oatmeal for a super moist texture, but what's a girl to do when there are no ripe bananas in the house? Well, whap out some Greek yoghurt, that's what.

I chose to use doughnut peach, blueberries, and ginger in my baked oatmeal, and I then topped it with a tablespoon of hazelnut butter, but feel free to use whatever fruit you have lying around. Although I do have to point out that this combination is amazing. The texture of the baked oatmeal sort of resembles a soft muffin (with gooey fruity blueberries making some sauce in the centre) and crisp top. Is the crisp top anyone else's favourite part of a muffin? I feel like everything after the top is an anti-climax.



Ingredients

Method

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,