The Easiest + Tastiest Pumpkin Loaf


 
Doesn't that just look stunning? That slab of pumpkin loaf was the last piece, and let me tell you: that makes it taste all the more gorgeous. This loaf has to be one of the easiest pumpkin loaves in existence, and also one of the tastiest: it has a moist, dense, and delightfully squidgy interior flavoured with rich pumpkin and autumnal spices, all contained within a crisp crust. And one of the best things? It's also healthy. For one slice (12th of the loaf) you get 122kcal, 1.6g fat, 0.2g saturated fat, 25g carbohydrates, 3.4g fibre, 8.2g of all natural non-refined sugar, 3.9g protein, and 50.5% of your vitamin A requirement. So good that I may have just eaten two slices in one go with the above picture.
 

 
Before I get into the recipe I want to tell you all where the recipe I adapted to make this came from. I used the amazing Scola Dondo's banana bread recipe as the basis for this and then gave it a good few tweaks to perfect my pumpkin loaf. You can check out Scola's blog, and find her banana bread recipe, right here: http://thatfitnesslife.blogspot.co.uk/ . Now, on to my  slightly more autumnal feeling pumpkin version...
 
 
Ingredients (Serves 10- 12)
 
 
 
Method
 
 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,